Chapter 13 bankruptcy protection:
Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Protection is known as the “Wage Earners Plan.” That means folks with a regular income have the opportunity to develop and follow a payment plan designed to eliminate all or part of their debts.
Chapter 13 protection lets you make installment payments on your debts over a period of three to five years, under the supervision of a court-appointed trustee.
It may be time to consider Chapter 13 if:
- You are an individual with regular income and secured debts
- up to $1,000,000 or unsecured debts up to $300,000.
- You wish to keep your property,
- including non-exempt valuable assets
- You need to stop foreclosure proceedings on your home
- You can repay some or all of your debt, given extra time to do so
- You are willing to follow a court supervised repayment plan
If you are at risk of losing your home or other valuable assets, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Protection may be the right choice for you. We highly recommend that you seek the representation of a bankruptcy specialist.
Please contact us to schedule your free consultation with attorney Pamela Marchese or Will Marchese. We’ll discuss your situation in detail, examine your options and give you the opportunity to save your home and your finances.